Quality Packing Services
Quality Packing Services
Superior packaging advantages
Easier, hassle-free move
- Simple and quick process
- Transparent pricing that is easy to understand
- Packing large furniture and your most fragile items with care
- Fit your move to your budget
- Track your move every step of the way
Affordable moving and packing services
Packing on your own can be challenging, and if it is done incorrectly, it can even turn out costlier than hiring movers to do it for you. But you can’t go wrong when you leave it up to professional Houston packers and movers who you can trust to get it right the first time —and at and one of the most competitive rates in the city.
While we can definitely pack up all of your belongings for you, we also offer flexible options that enables customers to modify their services for smaller packing and unpacking jobs. And for those who love to things at the last minute, we’ve got you covered with partial packing services that can help you save time and money.
Full-service packing and moving
- Full and labor-only packing & unpacking services in Houston
- Professional, well-trained packers and movers who will handle your items with care
- Optimized packing techniques that will save time, hassle, and space
- Top of the line packing materials and boxes
- Enjoy a seamless, hands-off moving experience from the best Houston movers
Houston moving and packing FAQs
The time it may take to pack and unpack a house will depend on a variety of different factors, such as the location and size of your residence. Are there stairs or elevators our Houston packers and movers should be aware of during transit? If so, it can increase the amount of time it will take to transport your items to your new home.
While larger homes will generally take longer to pack or unpack than smaller homes, doing it yourself versus hiring a professional is also another factor that can impact the duration of your move. Since our moving crews are trained in-house and provided with several optimized packing techniques and moving hacks, DIY packing and unpacking will take much longer than hiring the professional Houston packers and movers at MoveDay to handle it for you.
Below are the following timelines that typically apply for DIY moves:
- Studio or single-bedroom apartments — one or two days
- Two-bedroom homes — two or three days
- Three or more bedrooms — four to seven days
Don’t waste time and money, leave it up the professionals and we’ll have your items packed, transported, and unpacked in your new home in no time.
The total cost you pay for packing and unpacking services in Houston will vary depending on the size of your move. Homes with several large items and large rooms that need packing services generally end up costing more than smaller items and smaller rooms that need packing services. In addition to the number of belongings that may need to be packed and unpacked, Houston movers may also consider if you have any special packing or moving needs, such as packing and transporting fragile items.
Packing and safely unpacking fragile items can be challenging, so it will require our Houston movers to take extra safety precautions, such as:
- Wrapping sensitive items with bubble wrap
- Using smaller boxes for fragile items and leave enough breathing room
- Lining the bottom of the boxes containing fragile item with a soft material
- Ensuring there is enough tape around and especially underneath the box to hold in fragile items
- Marking every box containing sensitive items as fragile
- Handling each box containing fragile items with care as they are transported into your new home
They say you get what you pay for. So, one of the biggest factors that can contribute to the price you end up paying for packing and unpacking services is the level of expertise your Houston movers have. At MoveDay, all of our moving crews are highly-trained and they undergo extensive training to navigate through your house, apartment, or condo with ease and handle your items with the utmost care. They also receive training to learn how to protect your home’s doors, windows, walls, and floors throughout the process.
Unlike many other local moving companies in Houston, MoveDay’s full and labor-only packing and unpacking services are flexible, and affordable, which gives our Houston customers the biggest bang for their buck.