Long Distance Moving
Long Distance Moving
Get a hassle-free long-distance moving quote
- Easy and quick four-step process
- Transparent pricing that's simple to understand
- Select your move date and reserve your move with us now
Our Long-Distance Moving Benefits are Endless
Your Move, Your Way
- Work with trained professionals that will handle your belongings with care
- Affordable Houston storage options to choose from
- Full or partial packing and unpacking services available
- Track your moving progress in real-time in our moving portal
- Hire the best movers in Houston
Houston long-distance movers you can trust
Not all interstate movers in Houston are created equal. What separates MoveDay from other moving companies in Houston is our well-trained and professional moving crew. Every mover on our team is thoroughly vetted, background-checked, and equipped with the knowledge to handle your belongings with care. Beyond having respect for your property, our movers have a reputation for being reliable and trustworthy, so you can rest assured that your items are in great hands.
We’ve made the moving process even easier with our moving portal. Now you can track your entire move from start to finish and have peace of mind in knowing that everything is going according to your plan. Ready to make your move? Our team is dedicated to providing solutions for your most unique moving needs and facilitating a seamless Houston moving experience.
Flexible Houston moving services designed for you
You deserve personalized moving services that fit your unique needs and your lifestyle. Unlike some moving companies in Houston, MoveDay sets the bar high with a variety of flexible moving services that everyone can enjoy. From short and long-term storage options to senior moving services for your loved ones, we offer a variety of personalized options to help make “Your move, Your way.”
If you’re ready to work with the best movers in Houston, speak with the experts at MoveDay today.
Houston long-distance moving company FAQs
Aside from all the items you can gather before your big move to make it easier, you may want to prioritize finding a long-distance moving company in Houston that you can trust. A long-distance move comes with its own set of unique challenges, but if you’re equipped with the items listed below, it could make your move a breeze:
- Moving supplies: Rack up on moving supplies to safely transport your items. You’ll need boxes, tape, and you can use newspaper, wrapping paper, or bubble rolls to protect your most fragile belongings.
- Time: It may seem like time is on your side, until your move day slowly starts approaching, and you feel unprepared. Don’t wait until the last minute. A big move can take weeks or even months to complete. Our experts recommend making arrangements with your moving company at least eight weeks (or two months) before the big move day.
- Get moving insurance: Your life is in these boxes. Safeguard your belongings by opting for moving insurance. While movers can go to great lengths to protect your items, they can’t control what may happen during transit. Movers can’t sustain your most fragile items as they go over every bump and break in the road. However, if your items are insured, they can be replaced if they end up broken or damaged while en route. Moving insurance can offer you great peace of mind in times of uncertainty during your moving process.
- Professional long-distance movers: You’ll need way more than manpower, and you can get it from our thoroughly trained team of experts that care for your belongings and respect your home. At MoveDay, all of our movers are professional, and equipped with the skills to navigate through your apartment or condo-virtually any home style-and transport your items with ease.
Every moving experience is unique, so your moving estimate will depend on several factors, such as your location, trip mileage, the size of the items you’d like to have moved, in addition to any other personalized services you may want to take advantage of. Since no two Houston movers are exactly alike, you’ll want to ensure you are hiring the best long distance mover’s money can buy.
With over 100 years of leveraged experience from our parent company, Suddath, MoveDay has over a century of expertise we can provide you in helping you move into your new home. Not only does this advantage enhance your moving experience, but you’ll also be able to benefit from decades of expertise that money can’t buy.